1. Please select a return or one way journey.
2. Type the name of the location you would like to be picked up from e.g. Road, Town or postal code (ZIP code) and select from the list of options. Then type the name of the location you would like to be dropped off at, e.g. Road, Town or postal code (ZIP code) and select from the list of options.
3. Select your date and time of collection. This is an important step as it ensures we know when to pick you up, and when to drop you off.
4. Select the number of passengers travelling. Please ensure you also select the number of infants and children in your party from the drop down lists.
5. Click the 'Search' button to see a list of vehicle types available for your journey.
6. Click 'Book now' next to the vehicle type you would like.
7. Enter any additional information and press Continue.
8. Enter the lead passenger details.
> First name and last name of Lead passenger - We only need one name for the whole party.
> Email Address - We need this information as your booking confirmation and e-receipt will be sent by email.
> Contact Number - This is not mandatory, but will help us to contact you in case of any changes to your journey. Our carefully selected partners will be able to contact you regarding your journey, but we will not pass your details onto any other third party.
9. Enter the name and address of your accommodation. Please note - there may be more than one building with the same name at your destination, so the full address will help avoid confusion.
10. Enter your flight or boat details if applicable. The outbound flight is from your original destination (e.g. Manchester Airport to New York) and the inbound flight is to your original destination (e.g. New York to Manchester Airport)
11. Click the 'Confirm Details' button to continue
12. Select the payment method you would like to use and enter your details
13. Once your payment has been submitted you will receive a reference number for your booking. Please make a note of this. You will also receive an e-Ticket confirming your booking, and with the instructions for your journey
If you would like to amend your pick up before you travel, please visit www.transfer24x7.com and go to the My Bookings section, which you will find at the top of the site.
Please make sure you include:
> Total number of passengers - please make sure you include infants and children in the total number of passengers in your party
> Accommodation address - in any resort there may be more than one building with the same name, so please include the full address to avoid confusion
> Flight details - if you've booked a private vehicle our partners will monitor your flight where possible, your flight number ensures you are picked up and dropped off at the right time
If the location you're looking for isn't available to book online, please contact us via www.transfer24x7.com
If you book a private vehicle just book for the maximum number of people travelling on any one of the journeys.
Payment is taken in full at the time of booking. We accept PayPal, VISA Debit/Credit, MasterCard American Express and Maestro.
We operate our website with an SSL certificate to ensure safe encryption of your details, for your peace of mind we will not store any of your credit card details.
Yes, please select one way at the top left of the search box
We recommend you bring your own baby or booster seats for children or infants. Our partners will be able to provide them in some areas to meet the required local standards, but may vary in quality.
Our standard luggage allowance is one piece of hand luggage and one standard suitcase per person. These should not exceed: Suitcase 90cm x 75cm, holdall 56cm x 45cm.
Please note: If you have booked one of our private vehicle options and are bringing a pushchair or foldable wheelchair please ensure your vehicle is large enough e.g. if you are travelling in a party of four people with a pushchair and luggage please ensure you book a vehicle suitable for five people.
Excess Luggage: If you have booked a private vehicle and our partner is unable to fit excess luggage or large suitcases you may be asked to pay for a second vehicle on arrival.
If you wish to book a different pick up address to your drop off address you will have to make two separate one way bookings.
Sports equipment such as ski bags, golf bags, surf boards and bicycles are classed as excess luggage and may be chargeable. Please contact us at www.transfer24x7.com to find out for your specific journey.
We will do our outmost to cater for any special requirements you may have. If you have booked a private service please post your query at www.transfer24x7.com prior to booking, so we can ensure the vehicle is suitable.
Transfer24x7.com do not charge for transportation of manual foldable wheelchairs, but it is essential you contact us prior to booking so we can ensure the vehicle is suitable.
Once payment has been received and your booking has been made we will first email you an e-receipt. Afterwards you also will receive a full confirmation email containing the details of our local partner conducting your transfer, and with details of your journey.
Please print two copies of your booking confirmation, one for your outbound journey and one for your return.
The journey times for private vehicles stated on the transfer24x7.com website are estimates based on information provided by our partners. Journey times may vary according to local road conditions, volumes of traffic, local events etc.
Please note: for your safety our partners may stop for a comfort break on longer journeys